Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas workshop!

As Mykonos,believe it or not, during the winter is like a small village,cultural events are rarely happen. For my surprise, a few days ago, when I accidentaly saw a post from the women community of Mykonos organising a christmas workshop, I couldn't resist of going ( Even though I already knew that events like those especially during this period are mostly for children) I took my good friend (and student) Katerina and we went to the workshop this morning. We had much fun even though the workshop wasn't at all well organised. But who really cares??We had lots of fun and we end up with our own christmas ship ready to sail!! (In Greece is more traditional to decorate ships rather than trees) So here we are proud,with our ship which already took place to my houses' christmas corner!!

0 comments: