Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Home sweet home

Have you been to Spain,France,Prague,US,Scotland,Austria,Germany,Italy,England etc etc?? Imaging being to all those places and carrying at least one ''memory hostage'' with you. A worth buying magnet, a cute mug, a stone (yes a stone..), a shell (yes a shell..)or a metallic memory card are just some of the things that I usually carry back home. Ok. Now imaging me moving house! I hate movings :( It is the only time that I 've stated that I would never carry anything from anywhere again.

However, when unpacking reaches to an end and the new hommie starts to take shape and forms some kind of character, that s where I start to be proud and forget the whole trouble.

There are many things that still have to be done but I couldn't help it sharing with you the results so far.

So here I am showing to you some promising corners of my new sweet home.

Enjoy!












 







0 comments: