Monday, September 30, 2013

One more summer season came to an end

And here I am after a really weird summer... Instead of the fact that the weather went crazy and the summer didn't want to leave (so as the hotel guests) the rest of the summer was pretty much awkward for me.

First of all we lost Babis my 5year old rabbit. Those who have been following me through the social media know that this was much of a loss for me.But like everyone says, life goes on, it will always live in our heart,everything happens for a reason etc etc

That was a big shadow at my summer..

Other than that Mr. Big was a huge help.Coming almost every weekend for a visit bringing me tons of good energy and lots of love.

But of course what kept me busy this summer was the preparation of Eriettas christening.
From the invitations to the candy bar,everything was my responsibility and since Ketty, Eriettas mother is a good friend of mine I didn't want to let her down.

I will prepare separate posts for everything with tutorials and step by step instructions. Stay tuned!







0 comments: